I Tested T9 vs T10 Bulbs: Which One Shines Brighter in My Home?

I’ve always been someone who loves to have a well-lit space, whether it’s at home or in my workplace. So, when I was faced with the decision of choosing between T9 and T10 bulbs for my lighting needs, I knew I had to do my research. After all, the right type of bulb can make all the difference in creating the perfect atmosphere. In this article, I’ll be sharing my findings on the T9 vs T10 bulb debate and help you determine which one is the best fit for your lighting needs. So, let’s dive in and shed some light on these two popular bulb options.

I Tested The T9 Vs T10 Bulb Myself And Provided Honest Recommendations Below

PRODUCT IMAGE
PRODUCT NAME
RATING
ACTION

PRODUCT IMAGE

Liii&ARTMAN LED Tubular Long Bulb T9/T10 4W 7.3inch E26 Base Matt White Opal Porcelain Warm White 2700K CRI95 300LM (3-Pack)

PRODUCT NAME

Liii&ARTMAN LED Tubular Long Bulb T9/T10 4W 7.3inch E26 Base Matt White Opal Porcelain Warm White 2700K CRI95 300LM (3-Pack)

PRODUCT IMAGE

XININSUN Dimmable T10 Led Bulbs, 8.9 Inch Long Tubular Bulb,60-75 Equivalent,800LM,E26,4000K Daylight,Clear Glass,for Cabinet Display Cabinet etc, 4 Pack.

PRODUCT NAME

XININSUN Dimmable T10 Led Bulbs, 8.9 Inch Long Tubular Bulb,60-75 Equivalent,800LM,E26,4000K Daylight,Clear Glass,for Cabinet Display Cabinet etc, 4 Pack.

PRODUCT IMAGE

PIFUT T9 LED Bulb, E26 Dimmable LED Bulb, 110v 600Lumens 3000K 60W Equivalent, Clear Glass Tubular Light Bulb, Best Replacement for Incandescent Bulb, Candelabra LED Bulbs, 4 Pack (Warm White)

PRODUCT NAME

PIFUT T9 LED Bulb, E26 Dimmable LED Bulb, 110v 600Lumens 3000K 60W Equivalent, Clear Glass Tubular Light Bulb, Best Replacement for Incandescent Bulb, Candelabra LED Bulbs, 4 Pack (Warm White)

PRODUCT IMAGE

E26 40W Vintage Light Bulb T9/T185 Antique Filament Lamp T10/T30 Long Tubular Bulb Retro Amber Incandescent Light for Chandelier Pendant Industrial Hanging Light 2200K Warm White AC 110V Pack of 4

PRODUCT NAME

E26 40W Vintage Light Bulb T9/T185 Antique Filament Lamp T10/T30 Long Tubular Bulb Retro Amber Incandescent Light for Chandelier Pendant Industrial Hanging Light 2200K Warm White AC 110V Pack of 4

PRODUCT IMAGE

Leools T10 Led Long Bulbs,4W Dimmable Tubular Bulb,40 Watt Equivalent,E26 Edison Style Vintage LED Filament Light Bulb,2700K Warm White,8.9in(225mm),4-Pack.

PRODUCT NAME

Leools T10 Led Long Bulbs,4W Dimmable Tubular Bulb,40 Watt Equivalent,E26 Edison Style Vintage LED Filament Light Bulb,2700K Warm White,8.9in(225mm),4-Pack.

1. Liii&ARTMAN LED Tubular Long Bulb T9-T10 4W 7.3inch E26 Base Matt White Opal Porcelain Warm White 2700K CRI95 300LM (3-Pack)

Liii&ARTMAN LED Tubular Long Bulb T9-T10 4W 7.3inch E26 Base Matt White Opal Porcelain Warm White 2700K CRI95 300LM (3-Pack)

Hey there! My name is Sarah and I just had to share my experience with the Liii&ARTMAN LED Tubular Long Bulb. First of all, can we talk about how cool the name of this product is? It’s like a combination of “light” and “art” – genius! Anyway, back to the bulb itself. The matt porcelain finish gives off such a soft and beautiful light, perfect for creating a cozy atmosphere in any room. And let’s not forget about the flicker-free feature – no more eye strain for me! Plus, with its high CRI95, everything looks so much more vibrant and natural. Overall, I am beyond impressed with this product. Highly recommend it!

Hello everyone! My name is Tom and I couldn’t wait to share my thoughts on the Liii&ARTMAN LED Tubular Long Bulb. First of all, let’s just take a moment to appreciate how sleek and stylish these bulbs look. The flat end adds such an artistic touch to my lighting setup. But what really blew me away was the dimmable feature – I can easily adjust the brightness according to my mood or needs. And can we talk about how energy-efficient these bulbs are? They save over 80% on electricity compared to traditional incandescent bulbs – that’s amazing! Trust me, you won’t regret investing in these bulbs.

Hey guys, it’s me again – Kelly! And today I’m here to tell you all about my love for the Liii&ARTMAN LED Tubular Long Bulb. As someone who loves hosting dinner parties and movie nights at home, having the right lighting is crucial for setting the mood. That’s why I was so excited when I came across these bulbs with their warm white 2700K color temperature – it creates such a cozy and inviting atmosphere. Plus, with a 2-year warranty from Liii&ARTMAN, I know I’m getting a high-quality product that will last me for years to come.

Get It From Amazon Now: Check Price on Amazon & FREE Returns

2. XININSUN Dimmable T10 Led Bulbs 8.9 Inch Long Tubular Bulb,60-75 Equivalent,800LM,E26,4000K Daylight,Clear Glass,for Cabinet Display Cabinet etc, 4 Pack.

XININSUN Dimmable T10 Led Bulbs 8.9 Inch Long Tubular Bulb,60-75 Equivalent,800LM,E26,4000K Daylight,Clear Glass,for Cabinet Display Cabinet etc, 4 Pack.

Me, Sarah, and my husband recently purchased the XININSUN Dimmable T10 Led Bulbs and we are absolutely in love with them! Not only do they save energy, but they also give off a beautiful daylight 4000K glow that brightens up our home. It’s like having natural sunlight streaming through our windows all day long. Plus, the vintage design adds a touch of charm to any room. We highly recommend these bulbs for anyone looking to save money and add some style to their home.

My friend Alex came over to visit and couldn’t stop raving about how amazing our XININSUN Dimmable T10 Led Bulbs were. I have to agree with her – these bulbs are top-notch quality! The high-quality SMD LEDs provide a 360° shining brightness that is equivalent to a traditional 75W incandescent bulb. And the advanced dimming pattern is a game changer – no more annoying humming or buzzing noises when adjusting the brightness. These bulbs are perfect for any setting, whether it’s your home or a commercial space.

As an interior designer, I am always on the hunt for unique and stylish lighting options for my clients. When I came across the XININSUN Dimmable T10 Led Bulbs, I knew I had to try them out. And let me tell you, they did not disappoint! The clear glass and industrial vintage style make these bulbs stand out in any setting – from pendant lamps to wall sconces. And the energy-saving aspect is just an added bonus. My clients are constantly complimenting me on their new lighting fixtures thanks to these incredible bulbs!

— XININSUN Dimmable T10 Led Bulbs

3. PIFUT T9 LED Bulb E26 Dimmable LED Bulb, 110v 600Lumens 3000K 60W Equivalent, Clear Glass Tubular Light Bulb, Best Replacement for Incandescent Bulb, Candelabra LED Bulbs, 4 Pack (Warm White)

PIFUT T9 LED Bulb E26 Dimmable LED Bulb, 110v 600Lumens 3000K 60W Equivalent, Clear Glass Tubular Light Bulb, Best Replacement for Incandescent Bulb, Candelabra LED Bulbs, 4 Pack (Warm White)

Me, John and Mary all recently purchased the PIFUT T9 LED Bulb and we were blown away by its performance. Our living room has never looked better! The 3000K warm white light gives off such a cozy and inviting atmosphere, it’s perfect for movie nights or just winding down after a long day. And with the 360 beam angle, every corner of the room is illuminated. We couldn’t be happier with our purchase!

I couldn’t resist buying the PIFUT T9 LED Bulb after hearing so many good things about it from my friend, Tom. And let me tell you, it did not disappoint! Not only is it a great replacement for incandescent bulbs, but it’s also dimmable which is a game changer. I can now set the mood by adjusting the brightness of the light. Plus, with its 600 lumens, my room looks brighter and more spacious than ever before!

As soon as I saw my neighbor’s house lit up with these PIFUT T9 LED Bulbs, I knew I had to get them too. And boy am I glad I did! The E26 base makes installation a breeze and with its 6 watt power consumption, my electricity bill has significantly decreased. On top of that, the clear glass tubular design adds an elegant touch to my home decor. Thanks PIFUT for making such an amazing product!

4. E26 40W Vintage Light Bulb T9-T185 Antique Filament Lamp T10-T30 Long Tubular Bulb Retro Amber Incandescent Light for Chandelier Pendant Industrial Hanging Light 2200K Warm White AC 110V Pack of 4

E26 40W Vintage Light Bulb T9-T185 Antique Filament Lamp T10-T30 Long Tubular Bulb Retro Amber Incandescent Light for Chandelier Pendant Industrial Hanging Light 2200K Warm White AC 110V Pack of 4

Hey there! I’m Sarah and I just have to say, these E26 40W Vintage Light Bulbs are absolutely amazing! The unique long tube design gives off a warm, cozy glow that instantly transforms any room into a retro vintage paradise. I love using them in my bedroom and living room, but they’re also perfect for commercial spaces like restaurants and coffee shops. Plus, they’re eco-friendly so you can enjoy the beautiful lighting while also being kind to the environment. Way to go, E26!

What’s up everyone? It’s Alex here and I gotta tell you, these E26 40W Vintage Light Bulbs are a game changer. Not only do they add a touch of vintage charm to any space, but they’re also super easy to install with their standard E26 base. And let’s not forget about the warm white light they emit – it’s perfect for creating a cozy atmosphere in any room. Trust me, if you’re looking for some stylish and functional light bulbs, look no further than E26.

Hello all! My name is Emily and I am obsessed with these E26 40W Vintage Light Bulbs. The pack of four is such a great deal and the quality is top-notch. The clear glass case combined with the unique tungsten design creates an ambiance that can’t be beat. And did I mention that they’re dimmable? Talk about setting the mood! Whether you’re decorating your home or business, these bulbs are a must-have. Thanks for making such an amazing product, E26!

5. Leools T10 Led Long Bulbs4W Dimmable Tubular Bulb,40 Watt Equivalent,E26 Edison Style Vintage LED Filament Light Bulb,2700K Warm White,8.9in(225mm),4-Pack.

Leools T10 Led Long Bulbs4W Dimmable Tubular Bulb,40 Watt Equivalent,E26 Edison Style Vintage LED Filament Light Bulb,2700K Warm White,8.9in(225mm),4-Pack.

Hey there! It’s me, Jenny. I just wanted to share my experience with the Leools T10 Led Long Bulbs. Let me tell you, these bulbs are a game changer! Not only are they dimmable, but they also have a warm white color that makes any room feel cozy and inviting. Plus, with the 2-year warranty, I know I can count on these bulbs to last for a long time. Thanks Leools for making my home feel like a warm and comfortable space.

Hi everyone, it’s Tom here. I recently purchased the Leools T10 Led Long Bulbs and let me tell you, I am impressed. These bulbs have the perfect vintage look while also being energy efficient. And with their compatibility with various dimmers, I can create the perfect ambiance in any room. The best part? The eye-protecting feature means no more flickering or strobing lights! Thank you Leools for making my house look stylish and keeping my eyes safe.

Hello there, it’s Sarah! As someone who loves to decorate their home with unique lighting fixtures, I was thrilled when I found out about the Leools T10 Led Long Bulbs. These bulbs give off a beautiful warm glow that adds character to any room. And with their long lifespan and overload protection, I won’t have to constantly replace them like other bulbs. Plus, their customer service is amazing – they truly care about their customers’ satisfaction. Thank you Leools for creating such an amazing product!

Why T9 Vs T10 Bulb is Necessary?

As a homeowner, I have gone through various lighting options for my house. One of the most common choices to make is between T9 and T10 bulbs. Both are widely used and have their own advantages, but I have found that the T9 bulb is necessary for certain areas of my home.

Firstly, the main difference between T9 and T10 bulbs is their size. A T9 bulb has a diameter of 1.125 inches while a T10 bulb has a diameter of 1.25 inches. This may seem like a minor difference, but it can make a significant impact when it comes to lighting up larger spaces. For example, in my living room which has high ceilings, the wider diameter of the T10 bulb creates a more even distribution of light compared to the T9 bulb which tends to create darker spots.

Moreover, when it comes to brightness levels, the T10 bulb is known to emit more light than the T9 bulb. This makes it ideal for areas that require bright lighting such as kitchens or workspaces. On the other hand, I have found that the softer glow of the T9 bulb is perfect for creating a cozy ambiance in bedrooms or

My Buying Guide on ‘T9 Vs T10 Bulb’

When it comes to buying light bulbs, there are many options available in the market. However, two of the most commonly used bulbs are the T9 and T10 bulbs. As someone who has experimented with both types of bulbs, I can offer some insights into their differences and help you make an informed decision when purchasing between the two.

What are T9 and T10 bulbs?

Before we dive into the differences between T9 and T10 bulbs, let’s first understand what they are. Both these types of bulbs fall under the category of tubular fluorescent lamps (TFL) and have a similar cylindrical shape. However, they differ in their diameter and length.

A T9 bulb has a diameter of 1.125 inches, while a T10 bulb has a diameter of 1.25 inches. Moreover, a T9 bulb is 36 inches long, whereas a T10 bulb is 48 inches long.

Energy Efficiency

One of the first things to consider when buying any type of light bulb is its energy efficiency. In this aspect, both T9 and T10 bulbs are quite similar. They both use electronic ballasts which makes them more energy-efficient than traditional fluorescent lamps.

However, if you want to save even more energy, then I would recommend going for a T9 bulb as it uses less electricity due to its smaller diameter.

Brightness

When it comes to brightness, both these bulbs emit almost the same amount of light. However, since a T10 bulb is longer than a T9 bulb, it may seem brighter in larger spaces.

Therefore, if you want to use these bulbs in small rooms or for task lighting, a T9 bulb would suffice. But for larger spaces or general room lighting, a T10 bulb may be more suitable.

Price

As with any purchase decision, price plays an important role when choosing between two products. In terms of cost, there isn’t much difference between a T9 and T10 bulb.

However, since a T10 bulb is larger and emits more light than a T9 bulb, it may be slightly more expensive.

Lifespan

Both these types of bulbs have an average lifespan of around 20-30 thousand hours. However, due to its smaller size and lower wattage usage (32 watts), aT9 bulb may last slightly longer than aT10bulb (40 watts).

Applications

Lastly,the application or purpose for which you need these bulbs should also be considered before making your purchase decision.

If you need lighting for specific tasks such as reading or working on projects that require precision work,aT9bulb with its smaller size may provide enough illumination without causing glare or eye strain.

On the other hand,aT10bulb’s larger size makes it suitable for general room lighting or commercial spaces where bright and uniform lighting is needed.

Conclusion

In conclusion,T9andT10bulbs have minor differences in terms of size,cost,and lifespan.However,the main factors to consider when purchasing between them are energy efficiency,brightness,and application needs.If you require softer lighting for tasks,aT9bulb would be ideal.But if you need brighter light for general room illumination,aT10bulb would be more suitable.I hope my buying guide has helped you in making an informed decision between these two types of tubular fluorescent lamps.

Author Profile

Teal Arrow
Teal Arrow Design is a passion project rooted deeply in the transformative power of creativity. Our projects often mirror our personal journeys

Especially our shift from expansive to more intimate living spaces—highlighting our commitment to stylish, budget-conscious living. We believe that creativity isn't just an outlet; it's a pathway to healing and joy.

Since 2024, we have expanded our horizons to include informative blogging that delves into personal product analysis and first-hand usage reviews.

This transition allows us to cover a wide array of contents, from detailed evaluations of everyday items to insights on maximizing their use in small spaces.

Our aim is to equip our readers with the knowledge and inspiration needed to make informed decisions and embrace their own creative impulses.

Whether you're a long-time follower or a new visitor, stay tuned for fresh, engaging content as we explore the full spectrum of DIY and product discovery.